Who we help

For Business

Temporary Business Visas



Trainees and special education exchange visitors

The H-3 classification allows you to petition for employees to receive training in the United States, as long as the training is not available in the home country, the training will benefit the employee pursuing a career outside the United States, the employee will only engage in productive employment that is incidental and necessary to the training, and the trainee job is not in the normal operation of the U.S. business or in a position in which citizens and permanent resident workers are regularly employed. H-3classification may be valid for up to two years. There are no extensions beyond two years, and recapture of H-3 time is not available. Dependent spouses and children of H-3 trainees hold H-4 status.