Who we help

For Individuals 

Temporary Visas & Statuses

A Visa

A Visa

Diplomatic employees and their households

Most diplomats and other foreign government officials traveling to the United States to engage solely in official duties or activities on behalf of their national government must obtain A-1 or A-2 visas prior to entering the United States. Non-official or non-governmental functions of a commercial nature, or traveling as tourists, as well as local government officials do not qualify for this visa.