Who we help

For Individuals 

Temporary Visas & Statuses

F Visa

F Visa

Student Visas

If you would like to come to the U.S. for academic study you can qualify for an F-1 visa.

The F-1 classification is for foreign students coming to the United States to pursue a full course of academic study in SEVP-approved schools. An F-2 is the foreign student’s spouse or child under 21 years old. The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) is the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) program that administers the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS)

You can qualify for an F-1 if you enroll in academic programs at a university, college, high school, private elementary school, seminary, conservatory, or another academic institution, including an English language program.