Who we help

For Individuals 

Temporary Visas & Statuses

G Visa

G Visa

Employees of International Organizations

Diplomats, government officials, and employees who will work for international organizations in theUnited States need G visas. The individual must be traveling to attend meetings at, visit, or work at a designated international organization.