Who we help

For Individuals 

Temporary Work Visas




If you will be working at a hospital that is in a Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSAs), you may qualify for this classification. This is a very limited classification because only 500 are given each year and some states have limitations on how many they receive.

You will need to demonstrate that you qualify by showing that you have a full and unrestricted nurse license in your home country or country where you received your nursing education; a CGFNS certificate or be fully licensed in the state of intended employment, or have full license in any state and temporary license for the state of intended employment; be fully qualified to practice as an RN immediately upon admission to the United States; and have the Visa Screen certificate before the visa can be issued.