Who we help

For Individuals 

Temporary Work Visas



Temporary Agricultural Work

The H-2A classification allows an employer to hire you to work in the United States in a temporary agricultural job. There are unlimited visas for this classification.

H-2A classification is valid for the period of time authorized on the temporary labor certification.  H-2A classification may be extended for qualifying employment in increments of up to 1 year each.  A new, valid temporary labor certification covering the requested time must accompany each extension request.  The maximum period of stay in H-2A classification is 3 years.

If you hold a H-2A classification for a total of 3 years you must depart and remain outside the United States for an uninterrupted period of 3 months before seeking readmission as an H-2A. Additionally, previous time spent in other H or L classifications counts toward total H-2A time.

Your spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age may seek admission in H-4 classification, but are not eligible for employment.