Who we help

For Individuals 

Temporary Work Visas



Trainees and special education exchange visitors

The H-3 classification allows an employer to petition for you to receive training in the United States, as long as the training is not available in your home country, the training will benefit you in pursuit of a career outside the United States, that you will only engage in productive employment that is incidental and necessary to the training, and the trainee job is not in the normal operation of the U.S. business or in a position in which citizens and permanent resident workers are regularly employed.

H-3 classification may be valid for up to two years. There are no extensions beyond two years, and recapture of H-3 time is not available. Dependent spouses and children of H-3 trainees hold H-4 status.