Who we help

For Business

Temporary Business Visas

I Visa

I Visa

Representatives of international media

This classification is for representatives of the foreign media, including members of the press, radio, film, and print industries, traveling temporarily to the United States to work in their profession engaged in informational or educational media activities, essential to the foreign media function. Activities in the United States while in this classification must be for a media organization having its home office in a foreign country. Activities in the United States must be informational in nature and generally associated with the news gathering process and reporting on current events. Foreign media cannot travel on a tourist classification while working, including B visas and ESTA.