Who we help

For Individuals 

Temporary Work Visas

Q Visa

Q Visa

Cultural Exchanges

You may be eligible for Q-1 classification if you are seeking to participate in an international cultural exchange program. The Q exchange program is for the purpose of providing practical training and employment, and to share the history, culture, and traditions of your home country with the United States. You must be at least 18 years old and be able to communicate effectively about the cultural attributes of your country. Your potential employer must administer a cultural exchange program.  

Q status is good for up to 15 months. After you complete your Q cultural exchange program, you are afforded 30 days to depart the United States.  You are required to spend 1 year outside the United States before you can apply for participation in the Q cultural exchange program again. This classification does not have a provision for any spouse or children to accompany you.