Who we help

For Individuals 

Temporary Visas & Statuses

S Visa

S Visa

Criminal Informants

If you have assisted a law enforcement agency as a witness or informant you may qualify for S Status. We make a request to the agency you worked for to certify this and may submit an application for permanent residence (Green Card) when you have completed the assistance satisfactorily. Only a federal or state law enforcement agency or a U.S. Attorney’s office may submit a request for permanent residence as an S nonimmigrant on behalf of a witness or informant. The requesting agency must also be the same agency that initially requested S nonimmigrant status on behalf of the individual. Your qualifying family members can also apply for a green card. There are only 200 of these allowed each year.